Dr. Joyce Fung con Minimalism : The Japanese Art of Minimalism: 30-Day Minimalist Challenge to Declutter your Life and Experience The New More (minimalist, minimalism book, ... declutter, organizing) (English Edition)
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Tired of constantly chasing happiness? Does your life feel out of control? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, it’s about time to reclaim that life that you should be living now!Get this Amazon bestseller now and read it on your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet or Kindle device.
We work to the point of extreme exhaustion. Everyone is just too rushed, hurried, and stressed. We alleviate our stress by using coping mechanisms that could potentially harm us – shopping for more stuff, binge eating, and engaging in time-wasting activities such as playing video games or even gossiping. We fill our lives with needless activities, relationships, and clutter. This makes us lose sense of who we really are and what’s important to us. This is the reason why the Japanese people have developed a lifestyle that strips away the inessential things in their lives. It’s called minimalism.
In this book, you’ll find proven strategies and step by step guide on how to practice minimalism.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- How minimalism can help you clear your mind, get rid of physical clutter, increase your happiness, and improve your life
- Exciting and easy to follow morning routine exercises that energize your mind, body, and spirit
- How to recalibrate your focus
- How to end toxic relationship and forgive those who have wronged you
- How to organize and transform your personal space into a clean and neat place
- Tips that can help you save money and also make money out of the minimalist lifestyle
- The minimalist therapy
- Meditation techniques that help clear your mind and relieve stress
- Much, much more!
Take action and experience the power of minimalism now! Get this book for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!